Thursday, November 17, 2011

Loneliness


Pretty much the depiction of most of my life

I'm just tired. Just sick and tired of fighting alone.

I've been alone for most of my life, and I'm just sick of it. Is it enough to be crying over it? Yes, it is. When you've been through so much just on your own, you just want great relief. Friends and family help, yes, but it's just not the same. Having someone there that you know is there for you, it's just the greatest relief that anyone can ask for.

I'm jealous. Jealous of people that have it, or manage to stumble on it. I know that I've already been blessed so much and it's greedy to ask for more; but sometimes you just think "why not me? why can't I have companionship that is pretty easy to obtain?". Why can't I have that? WHY?!


I miss it. I miss that feeling. That feeling that you know someone is always there with you. I really do. Why is it so easy for some people? Why do I have to go through hell and back just to have a bit of it for a short period of time? Why can't I be the primary option for someone? WHY CAN I ONLY BE A SECONDARY ONE?! JUST, WHY?!

I've still got a long way to go, probably one that is filled with loneliness and sorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment