Friday, October 28, 2011

... and then, the Letdown

Disappoint
Thanks a lot, St. Thomas Aquinas Secondary School... I give you four of the best years of my life, and what do you return to me? The disappointment of not seeing my batch's graduation picture up on the wall when I do go back? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!

Well, at least my old teacher seemed really excited to see me return... She was like gushing about every little thing that me and my friends have accomplished at Laurier... Oh well, at least I got something to put on a resume off of it... Although I was saddened to hear that my old accounting teacher really did retire... And she was really fun to mess with too, dammit... Nonetheless, I got other things to worry about... Still got a long way to go

No comments:

Post a Comment