Thursday, October 27, 2011

Awkward Topic is awkward, but it's K

Pictured: something that is about to be turned on
I personally don't really care about talking about awkward topics cuz I'm pretty sure that the other person feels just as uncomfortable as I do... I like to answer things bluntly honest, so awkwardness isn't a foreign thing to me

OH. MY. GOD! DETECTIVE CONAN MOVIE 15 IS OUT! *insert girlish scream here* I've been waiting over half a year for this... I've seen most of it, but it wasn't really good cuz my roommate's laptop can't seen to handle high definition videos... *Sigh*

MOTHERF------!!! Vague instructions on the stupid New Venture project cost our group 10%... GAAAH!!! I feel like slamming something or someone right now... Ugh, QQ.... Still got a long way to go with this project and with my life

No comments:

Post a Comment